Field Based Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) Claims Management Services
1. CCE Co-observation
- Co-observing of high quality CCEs using CropTech App
- Capturing real time CCE data using Semantic web portal
- Providing Dashboard access to Client for monitoring
- Dedicated personnel district-wise/ taluka-wise to monitor ground situation
- We have so far co-observed over 1,00,000 Crop Cutting Experiments.
2. Individual Crop Loss Assessment
- We provide individual crop loss assessment surveys as required by Insurance companies.
- We have so far conducted around 3,00,000 Individual Crop Loss Assessment Surveys.
3. Mid-Season Adversity Surveys
We conduct Mid-Season Adversity Joint surveys with Government Officials as per PMFBY Guidelines. We also provide remote sensing based Mid-Season Adversity Survey Reports as per PMFBY Guidelines.
4. Crop Health Monitoring
We provide Crop Health Monitoring surveys as required by Insurance companies from Sowing to Harvesting stage of the crop life cycle to enable insurance companies about the probable liabilities and advisory to the farmers for necessary measures for augmentation of crop health.
5. Ground Truthing for Remote Sensing Analysis
We undertake Ground Truthing to support remote sensing analysis for various major notified crops to determine accurate sown area by remote sensing
6. Insured Crop Verification
We undertake Insured Crop Verification, which is an in situ exercise, at the instances of the participating insurance companies to verify and established accuracy in coverage of the insured crops during the crop season to enable the insurance companies for reconciliation of the crop coverage as reported by the farmers at the time of enrolment.
7. Insured Record Verification
We undertake Insured Record Verification to enable Insurance Companies and Other Stake holders like Central Government and State Government to ensure eligible coverage of crops & sown/planted area in the crop/s matches with the land records, reported coverage at the time of enrolment of the farmers.